To pre enroll your student click here
The following information is required to register your child at Alta Sierra Intermediate:
- Parent or Legal Guardian must be present
Proof of residency - One of the following documents is required. The document must be the most recent or currently valid. Proof of Residency must be in the name of the enrolling birth parent, legal guardian (per court order) or caregivers approved by Student Services and School Attendance. If it is not, then the third party, whose name is on the document, must present themselves at the school with the parent to sign a “Declaration of Residency” at the time of enrollment.
- Recent property tax payment receipt for the primary residence;
- Current lease agreement;
- Current rent receipt;
- Recent PG & E Bill; Water, sewage & garbage bill;
- Current paycheck stub; Social security check stub; Welfare/social services pay stub; IRS refund check stub; Unemployment pay check stub;
- Voter registration card/ validation; or
- Escrow papers indicating a closing date within 45 days.
3. Certified Birth Certificate
4. Unofficial Transcript (Drop slip if registering during the school year)
5. Current Immunization information:
- PPD/Mantoux – one documented at time of enrollment in California school
- Tdap – on or after 7th birthday
The Registrar's office is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
If you have any questions please contact:
Makenna Greer at (559) 327-3531 or by email at [email protected]